CGSB HOME
Introduction ThumbnailCA73YB92-6-1-1
CGSB HOME
Introduction ThumbnailCA73YB92-6-1-1
CGSB HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGSB HOME

Where the members of CGSB can come to share videos and photos with each other and the world

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+10
CgSB_BlacK_OuT
CGSB-CREST-X
CgSB-SPREADA
CGSB-THE-JOKER
CGSB__YoungMoney
CgSB-THE_BEAST
CgsB_Bakes80
Cgsb-ComanDa-RoC
CgSB_THE_MONSTER
CgSB-KRASH-TYME
14 posters
AuthorMessage
CgSB-KRASH-TYME
CGSB GODZ
CGSB GODZ
CgSB-KRASH-TYME

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 pm

You all know me as Krash, My real name is Mark Forehand.
I'am a Directional Driller for Scientific Drilling,
For those of you that don't know what that is, I work side by side with a oil drilling rig, and I Directionally Drill the well according to a well profile that a engineer has made to hit certain zones in the earth, and to avoid existing wells that have already been drilled.
I'm 41 years old as you can see, I'am married to a wonderful woman who is 24 (BALL'N)
We have a 5 year old little princess, And a Evil just kidding, a beautiful baby boy who is 2 now.
My son name is really KRASH, that is how I came up with my screen name.
KRASH-TYME. It is my son's time.
I started playing online gaming and been hooked since than, during the MW1 era lol.
When MW2 first came out I could not wait to get my hands on it.
That is where I met ROCK, we were playing on Terminal, and I liked the way him and Mikesjul was playing and communicating. So we all hooked up and became friends and it all started from there.
We was CGS at the time.
CGSB came about when during one game the other team was talking shit, and I got pissed off, told them I was going to kick their ass. So I was yelling (lol and I mean yelling) COME GET SOME BITCH.
and went out and nuked them, I seem to always play batter when I'm Mad at the opposing team lol.
So I suggested to ROCK lets add the B, and he Liked it, SO that is how CGSB kind of got started.
We have always stayed true to the meaning, Come Get Some Bitch, Cause we have always took it to them
We have always made new friends, but not by the way someone's playing was so awesome.
But by the way they kind of clicked with us, able to sit down and laugh and have a good time playing with each other.
So WELCOME TO CGSB, sit down take a load off, I'm sure there is something here that we can offer you. Good times, improving on gaming, or just someone to talk with, Its all here at the CGSB
Back to top Go down
CgSB_THE_MONSTER
CGSB GODZ
CGSB GODZ
CgSB_THE_MONSTER

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 am

oh yeah me ( THE MONSTER ) my name is Moe Jalal ,I'm from LA,California 41 years old a few days younger than KRASH lol , I'm a part time Bodyguard and part owner in a Cigar Shop , married for 21 years to a great girl she makes me happy and deals with my gaming habits with a smile sometimes lol , we have a great 3 daughters (19,13,9 years old ) all gamers including my oldest she is a beast in hard core S&D Very Happy , caught up with KRASH in Black Ops along with Cheez and Roc and Joker and went to perfecting spawn camping in Demolition and went on bragging which one of us got more kills lol fun to do Evil or Very Mad , I'm glad to be a part of a team that means friends and buddies and you can call it CLAN , we play , joke , laugh , talk , and listen as a whole not as individuals , and we share each others life through the game , Cheers all CgSB Members and guests .

CgSB_THE_MONSTER Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cgsb-ComanDa-RoC
CGSB GODZ
CGSB GODZ
Cgsb-ComanDa-RoC

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ITS THE ROCK LOL   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 am

Hey its Rock or Comanda which ever one you wanna call me is all good!!! Well the reason they call me Rock is my other account is RockinRoller22 and alot of ppl in CgSB dont know that but hey you live and you learn Me and Krash met on MW2 and it has been History in the making with the skill level and leadership we both obtain we have come to know and love the game so we figured hey lets get this started and here we are!! CgSB started off as CGS and was later changed by me and Krash and another player mikesjul which im sure he will be back in the mix soon but thats another story ALL IN ALL we now have 3 CHAMPS that in my thoughts are some of the best guys to know and some of the best guys to play online with are Bakes Krash and Moe not taking anything away from anyone else on the squad but just wanted you guys to know who was pushing everyday who you can look up too etc My overall goal with CgSB is to make it a fun and new life for my members see you cant just look at it like its online gaming this has to grow
Back to top Go down
CgsB_Bakes80
CGSB GODZ
CGSB GODZ
CgsB_Bakes80

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Who is CgsB_Bakes80   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

What can I say
Well you all know me as CgsB_Bakes80 and Bakes80 the real me is Randy Baker I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio and when i was 15 moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma where years later I met my wife Katie Baker and years later we have a little girl Gabby Baker my wife and I own several businesses in Tulsa and the surrounding towns and so We are at the lake or my wife is shopping and im playing video games..... I came into the CgsB after some time Running another Clan and i was looking for a change i met CgSB-CoMANDA-RoC as Roller Back in the day when we had to play with the girl down the street to have fun and look at us now....JK... I met Roc on MW1 and Some time later I met Krash and Moe and thats been that..... I can say I value the friendship and the teamwork that is there with the guys and I will for years to come....

... In closing .......
The CGSB will always take care of there own and there is never a reason to think any different if you have an idea or if someone you know want to be a part of this ever growing Team bring your ideas and your friends in to a safe place well unless you are on the other team and then well COME GET SOME BITCH

OH AND REMEMBER NEVER GOLF DRUNK

Back to top Go down
CgSB-THE_BEAST
STAFF SERGEANT
STAFF SERGEANT
CgSB-THE_BEAST

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 am

Hey guys im samuel browning, im 17,i like the color black, some people call me "emo" or "goth" i like to say that im just a little different. i live in bellefontaine ohio(2 hrs from Columbus).i like shooters and always have the game that got me hooked on multiplayer though was MOH:Frontlines. i got in the clan through Moe jalal. how i met him was, he was on a 7 kill streak when i joined a game of WMD cap and he got killed he said "FUCKIN SHITTY ASS BLACK OPS SERVERS!! I SHOT THE MUTHER FUCKER" i asked him "hey moenster r u russian?" he said "no im italian and armenian" and so i added him and we started playing together because he was the only guy i had ever met that was everywhere at one time, he had my back and i had his.we been tight ever since. im dating the love of my life at 9 months and 2 weeks so far <3 . my best friends on psn areMonster,Krash,Joker,Rock,Killum,and Bakes i count them as my brothers even though im just a "newb" of the clan lol My mentors though areThe Monster,Krash Tyme,and he doesnt know it yet but The Jokerthose guys are the ones that are special to me,they are the first three that i met from the clan.lets make them other clansCOME GET SOME BITCHES!!

Last edited by CgSB-THE_BEAST on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkemperor279@gmail.com
CGSB__YoungMoney
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 pm

CgSb is the Guys i started playing with when i got psn Its been 2 years now since i been with them on to the point My name is CGSB__YoungMoney my other Psn ID is Goo3456 Im From Chi-town where is never dead always people around here. I Play Zombies a lot So if you want to Play Just tell me Im Kinda good at it Very Happy My First game I Played online was mw2 Right now my goal is to get a job and to get to the 15 prestige well Im done COME GET SOME BITCH..!!! lol! Oh Forgot to Say Our clan name was Polo then krash and rock changed it to COME GET SOME BITCH Thats raw Im not even going to lie but I'm Not never going to forget about our old clan Name Polo.!! I'll Always stay with Cgsb They took me in when I Just got the ps3 they were teaching me everything i have to know about online gaming I Thank you Guys for that.. Very Happy

Last edited by CGSB__YoungMoney on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CGSB-THE-JOKER
ADMIN
CGSB-THE-JOKER

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 am

Greetings friends and any one who may not know me. My name is Damon Merritt. I'm 23 years old. My online accounts are CGSB-THE-JOKER and Damondeprav3 as alot of you remember me as. Been playing video games since the Atari and have not put down a controller since. Ive owned my ps3 since the day it came out and never had as much fun with competive online play as I do with my fellow CgSB Members. I live in a small town called Napanee in Canada and currently working the graveyard shift at A&W (I COOK FOOD). I enjoy rocking out with my guitar and ocasionally you will hear me playing in the back ground I also enjoy drawing with my spare time. Outside of the game Have a wonderful girlfriend that I have been with for 7 years. No children yet thank god lol but eventually. Theres a few guys I would like to give a shout out to in no particular order
Krash/Mark : An awesome guy been killing fools with since MW2 Awesome player, better friend and deserves some respect god damn it!
Moe/Monster : Been slaughtering the un expecting with Moe since the start of black ops met him from another friend when he was The_Moenster can not remember the friend but Moe was a keeper, Understanding and calm and also a good friend also show some damn respect!
Rock/Commanda : Just 3 words. Your an asshole.... But your our CGSB Brand asshole. The best of the kind. A good man with a lot of heart always has your back when the shit talking starts a Micheal Jackson Activator meaning he is on fire tarring the roof apart a true rockinrolla
(better give me some props next time or you will be lighting smokes off your ass lol j/k)
Randy/Bakes : Would like to give a shout out to Bakes for taking the time and effort to set up this website been playing with bakes for quite awhile now. A good man with an upbeat attitude. Dont be shy to ask him questions or if you have any ideas for the site he is the one you want to talk to Keep them frosty and dont forget the respect!
Kelly/Killum : Been playing with this man for a long time now. Always does his best and an awesome team member good times always had. Keep the respect flowing and keep killing them quick.
and the last man I can think of and sorry for those i forget ill give you props elsewhere is CgSB-Cheez he is not on the website yet but if you get a chance to meet him he is another good man that deserves some respect.
If you want to know anything else or want to know more about me then sign up and get online with your mic and ask away because we are like a family here and we take care of our own and while your there COME GET SOME BITCH!™️

Its not what you think is Right?
Its what you know is Wrong!
CGSB-THE-JOKER, jocolor DAMONDEPRAV3

Last edited by CGSB-THE-JOKER on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CgSB-SPREADA
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM
CgSB-SPREADA

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:47 pm

SPREADA HERE! Well Krash is a local friend of mine and he new i was a big PC gamer so he talked me in to playin console games. I went and bought a PS 3 and now its murder by SPREADA on the console. im 32 live in Cali and love gamin, football basketball baseball and poker. I love love Spreadin my seed to all the sorry as players on PS3 that try to go against CgSB. This clan just got that much stronger with the addition of the SPREADA!!!! I have brought the PC skill over to the console so players be ready TO GET SOME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CGSB-CREST-X
STAFF SERGEANT
STAFF SERGEANT

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 pm

★.╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗.☆
☆.║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣.★
★.╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝.☆

Hey whats up guys! Im not the youngest but Im one of the youngest CGSB members. I am currently 13 years old. And my goal one day is to be a professional gamer. Im pretty much one but I have to say Krash is a GD beast. I've been a member of CGSB since November. I am a designer but I am getting SonyVegas, and a PVR in a month or so. But yeah you know sorta enough about me, my names are
PS3: chefrazz , CGSB-CREST-X
Xbox 360: DocterDaNk No27

╔═╦╗╔═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║═╣║║╚╣═╣
║╔╣╚╣═╣╦╠╗║═╣
╠╝╚═╩═╩╩╩═╩═╩
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝ TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE its, youtube.com/chefrazz

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`..MY SUBSCRIBERS

Well since you know enough about me then...

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘PEACE OUT! Smile
Back to top Go down
CgSB_BlacK_OuT
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey there, this is CgSB_BlacK_OuT also known as getr_done23. My real name is David Thomas and i'm 29 yrs old. I grew up in the burgh aka pittsburgh, pa but currently live in Naples, Italy. I'm stationed overseas in the navy and about to come back soon to the states, been about 6 yrs now. I originally started playin with Monster through Backstabber. This guy is a true friend, he is always asking how you are and got a great attitude. I've been playing with CgSB for a couple of months now and plan on staying. This is a great clan with great friends. Hope to meet you all soon in real life, peace out.
Back to top Go down
CgSB-GUN_RUNNER
STAFF SERGEANT
STAFF SERGEANT

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 pm

hey im a new member im 13 years old i love playin black ops im hoping to get to know alot of members
and have a good time. CGSB KICKS ASS
Back to top Go down
CGSB___KILLUM
LIEUTENANT COLONOL PREM
LIEUTENANT COLONOL PREM
CGSB___KILLUM

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Hello friends and fellow members,
My name is Kelly Cicha and father of 5 as you can tell by the noise on my mic sometimes. I currently work as a Sign Installer. It's a good gig and I may be traveling to a city near you some day. I'm 43 and I think it's safe to say the longest gaming freak out of all of us. Yes, I was excited over getting PONG when it first came out and playing it on my very own new black and white 13" TV. I play all types of games and I've owned just about every game system through out the years. Not to mention dumping countless coins into arcade machines. We're so luck to have the internet and gaming as it is today. I'm hoping I live long enough to see a system we can just plug into.
I've met a few of the members at different times in different lobbies and on different games. Strange how we've gravitated together. I've enjoyed playing under a few different clans, but the one that seems to stick is CGSB. I hope to help build our group to one where we can count on each other for some help or some solid advice. Always enjoy the game and enjoy the camaraderie. You want to know anything else about anything or me just ask.🆒 If your in a game and hear snoring it's probably me! Sleep
Take Care

VENIO ALIQUM ISPUM

Last edited by CGSB___KILLUM on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChubbySpam
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 am

Hey, i'm ChubbySpam. I'm 15. I was told to sign up here because some CGSB guy told me to sign up here as Recruitment. Now i'm just hangin'. Haha so I am real confused, is this a clan I have been recruited toso yeah? Ahaha. I hate disrespectful and jackass people . Message me on psn ChubbySpam so I know what's going on. Peace. Smile
Back to top Go down
DTHDEALER-13
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
DTHDEALER-13

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 am

Hello everyone ! I am CGsB Ghost-13 most people know me as DTHDEALER-13, I got my start in FPS with SOCOM then moved on to Resistance and KILLZONE. Then a great thing happened a friend told me about MW2 and i have been hooked ever since. I have met a great bunch of guys even an FSU fan and a couple of wankers from the UK (ha) no seriously they are great bunch that make Killing people even more fun. Sam browning brought us into the fold and i am looking forward to meeting more of the CGsB clan.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CGSB HOME :: WELCOME TO CGSB :: WELCOME TO THE CGSB-
Jump to: