Posts : 24 Join date : 2011-08-20 Age : 49 Location : Los Angeles California
Subject: Pro Perk Glitch Tutorial and Requirements Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:55 pm
STILL WORKS ON 8/23/11 AFTER 1.12! THIS ONLY WORKS FOR PS3. You have to press O fast once only after you press join, or if you press it many times it will take you back to the main menu of multiplayer.
WARNING:DON'T CHANGE YOUR CLASSES ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THE GLITCH! OR ELSE YOU HAVE TO PRESTIGE TO RESET THE PRO PERKS BACK TO NORMAL SO YOU CAN HIGHLIGHT BUY AND EQUIP.
Some people have been saying the Pro Perk Glitch is patched. IT IS NOT.
There are just some new requirements to make it work. I did this on 8/28/11.
1. Go to LAN Party. and change match timing once to the right or left and press O once to back out where you see a gold star on the little map next to the game mode name .
2. Click on Triangle, and join a friend that is IN a game with a full server, NOT a party. press O fast once while it is joining.
3. If you did it right, it should say Server is full, press X and it will take you back to LAN Party.
4. Go to Create A Class In LAN Party, go to whatever class you want.
5. Toggle the pro perk that you want, and highlight Buy and Equip. ( Note: for more than one Perk just Buy and Equip all of it till you get to the last one that you highlight but don't press X yet but continue to step 6 )
6. Have a friend invite you to a Multiplayer PARTY. Go to the XMB, go to your Received Box, and join the party from there.
7. Rapidly Tap X! Enjoy your pro perk!
1. The game that you are joining has to BE FULL. For example, if you are joining a demolition game, both teams need to have 6 people. If it isn't, then you will just join, and the glitch won't work.
2. The LAN class has to be the SAME as your online class. If it isn't, it won't work. For example, if you want Ghost Pro on Class 1, your LAN and Online class for Class 1 have to have the same primary, secondary, perk 1, perk 2, etc.
3. You will need to have the required amount of COD points for the pro perk.
4. Don't change your classes once you have done the glitch!