CGSB HOME
Eyes on the prize ThumbnailCA73YB92-6-1-1
CGSB HOME
Eyes on the prize ThumbnailCA73YB92-6-1-1
CGSB HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGSB HOME

Where the members of CGSB can come to share videos and photos with each other and the world

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eyes on the prize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CgsB_Bakes80
CGSB GODZ
CGSB GODZ
CgsB_Bakes80

Eyes on the prize Empty
PostSubject: Eyes on the prize   Eyes on the prize I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 am

Ok guys! Here we go! Some of you know that there is a prize for the one who brings the most new members into the CGSB....Now I know we don't need an incentive to bring people in, but here it is...

The winner is going to get a pre ordered brand new copy of.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 shipped to their door the day the game is released!!! This is a chance to keep the $60.00 in your pocket. All you have to do is let as many people as you can know about the CGSB. But keep in mind, who ever you bring in has just as much chance of winning as you do. However there are some some stipulations to become the hard working winner....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MW3 will be released on 11/08/2011. Therefore 10/31/2011 is the last day for the competition!!! This gives everyone almost 2 months to get new recruits IN, REGISTERED AND ACTIVE on the website. New recruits MUST BE active with the CGSB in gameplay. That's right... this is not a competition to see who knows the most email addresses and fake CGSB names. That's not what this is about. If you are caught doing this you will NOT be eligible for the grand prize. Not to mention we will lose all respect for you. Not a Joke this is a real prize with a real winner as long as he or she is willing to put in the leg work!!!

There is a Minimum of 20 recruits...
with no max so get to it and good luck

The winner will be announced 10/31/2011 at 11:59pm PST

The CGSB Reserves the right to stop the competition at any time.
Back to top Go down
CGSB-THE-JOKER
ADMIN
CGSB-THE-JOKER

Eyes on the prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on the prize   Eyes on the prize I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 am

Good Luck everybody and please remember to play fair and no cheating in the contest.

May the best Man or Woman win.
Back to top Go down
CgSB-SPREADA
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM
STAFF SERGEANT PREMIUM
CgSB-SPREADA

Eyes on the prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on the prize   Eyes on the prize I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 am

heed to get my ass in gear then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eyes on the prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes on the prize   Eyes on the prize I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes on the prize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CGSB HOME :: CONTEST :: CONTEST RECRUITING DRIVE-
Jump to: